Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yay! I got the call from the photoshop that my digital images are ready! Can't wait to get them, load them into my computer and then send the images off to a print company for my first prints.

I still need to learn to create my own digital images. I need to learn to use Photoshop, to manipulate these images, and I need to be able to print my own 'fine art prints'. I am also hoping to get my own large bed scanner and photoprinter. It will be much more economical if I can create these myself.

Lots to do still - but I'm excited! Moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It looks as if you are just beginning the blog trip. Good for you. I will be checking back to see your images of your art here. I know it's a big learning curve but hang in there. It will all come in time.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my very first 'commenter' - so thank you for that!
      I love your artwork. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete