Monday, March 4, 2013

Taking the leap...

So today I finally put several items up on my etsy shop (creekart). I also posted info. about my etsy shop on facebook, and put some of my artwork on facebook. I let everybody know how to find my blog. And then I sent out emails to my closest friends and family letting them know about etsy and my blog.

This is scary stuff putting myself 'out there' like this. Sharing my artwork with the world, (well perhaps a small part of the world...hehe). Opening myself up to comments, possibly criticism. It feels good to finally take the leap though. And so many of you have already contacted me with encouragement and support, emails, phone calls, and comments on facebook - thank you all!

Here's a piece (another girlie!) that I am still working on - I had so much fun with her hair! I think I'll do a few more like this.






Hope you have a creative day!









No comments:

Post a Comment