Wednesday, March 6, 2013

why 'papermill girl'?

Wow - what a week!  I've had so many visitors to my blog, and to my etsy shop, and forwarding my info on facebook - thank you everybody. (Thank you especially Nancy for your generosity). If you are wondering why I call myself 'papermill girl' - you can go back and read my very first blog post here, where I explain about the early connection I have with paper, and feeling creative.

Also - am trying, today, to add the link to my etsy shop right here on my blog page. I'm sure its easy to do - but this is all new to me - so give me a minute (or a few hours, or half a day) to get that done.

Is anybody out there a real techie, internet savvy, nerd helpful person? If so I'd love to hear anything you have to say about how I am going about this new venture. What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong? What else should I be doing? I am open to any comments.

As far as that goes - anybody can comment on any of my posts. Just click the comment button at the bottom of each post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment