Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring...

ok - spring has sprung - time to get back on track in several areas!
I've gained 10 pounds over the winter - so....
back to a healthy eating lifestyle (not diet!)
and regular cardio and weight training. I've done it before - I can get back to the habit.

Also - although I finally, in 2013, started my Etsy shop, and restarted my blog -
I need to make sure that I make time to blog at least once a week. I find that the less I write, the more difficulty I have in thinking of something to write about. So practice creates - more creativity!

I will post some pix of my SO cute aprons here in a few days (made from repurposed men's shirts!)
And will have them up for sale on ETSY shortly.

OK - so I've put my goals and plans out there. Motivation to follow through!!

By the way - I've downloaded Bod Harper's (Biggest Loser Bob) new book 'Jumpstart to Skinny' - to get me started. C'mon Bob - let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment